Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The predictions of 2009 – The oracle speaks about the past year

During this year that has just passed I’ve made several very accurate predictions. Among those how the Swedish banks would perform, the mess of the automaker SAAB, what the tricksters in power would do and say throughout the year, how the oil-price would fluctuate and I’ve almost predicted the price of Gold to a dollar. It wasn’t hard to see what would happen during the Copenhagen climate madness or how the Obamination would continue to wage wars and become the most warmongering American president of all time. The rally on the stock-markets and how people in Africa would move closer towards starvation was also easy to see coming. The escalation of Pirate attacks, the huge unemployment numbers and the continuous lying comes to manmade global warming; Honduras and many other events around the globe came as no chock either. And that funny Swiney Flu? Oh my, I could I’ve been the author, commentator and inventor of the whole spectacle. I don’t think I missed a single prediction.

I could go on with many other spot on forecasts, however, I did the same mistake as many other economists and pundits have done, I was thinking rationally comes to the economy. As I should know by now, nothing government, state-employed cornflake economists and big business do has anything to do with rational thinking. I was also a bit too hasty stating how the economy would decline, well it has gone to hell even more than I thought, but the actual crashes I did see coming, didn’t emerge. In this sense the printing press, the extremely ridiculously low interest rates and the borrowing Keynesian style have sort of worked. They have managed to yet again inflate the bubble and this time to heights I thought would not be possible. Mainly they have managed to do so with behind-the-scenes trickery. Many markets that should have crashed didn’t because of shadowy deals and manipulation of commodity prices etc. In a way this makes it even funnier, when the year begun my persona built on apocalyptical scenarios was half a joke, now however I’m not so sure it is anymore…

In light of above my earlier stead-fast prediction of the real crash-and-burn around April next year may not be realized. It can still happen because there’s so many things going on at the same time and at any moment some terrorist may blow up London or a large company like GE can go bankrupt, but the risk of a big blow-out after the 1st Q of 2010 isn’t very likely. Instead I’ve come to believe, as most other economists out there that did see this crisis a mile away, namely that we will stumble on for another year or so before this, the mother of all bubbles, bursts.

And when I say “the mother of all bubbles” I really mean that and it’s imperative that you truly understand what predicament we’re really in. . Nothing before in history comes even close, we are so deep imbedded in crap, so truly screwed that anything goes comes to the future.

The biggest spending spree in history with the biggest debt-accumulating in the shortest amount of time in history has just passed us by. So also did the biggest bank heist of all time and most of the crocks are still out there, now fueled with bail-outs and newly printed money, buying up things for the future. The growing resentment and animosity towards internet from the powers that be was also easy to see. Put all of this together and never before in history, not even during the 1920’s and 30’s, have so many people lost so much freedom in so little time. 2009 is without a doubt one of humanities worst years ever.

I would rate myself with an 8 out of 10 for how spot-on I’ve been during 2009. Maybe even a 9 would be okay, but I did miss a couple of things and the crash during the Autumn I thought could be a reality comes to America didn’t happen, and so I cannot give myself a higher rating then an eight. I also think my English have improved significantly. I still miss now and again and my sentences are not perfect in any way, but I’ve gone from a proficient Swede to a fluent writer. Those last couple of misses and structural mistakes will be corrected with time. I have also pissed off a lot of journalists whom very often now delete any comments I make on their papers website and sometimes delete linkage to my blog. And since I’ve had several authorities from several countries visiting my little corner of the soon overregulated internet, I know I’ve made some headway. But most of all I had fun, did meet some strange fucked up people that I love and hereby send a thought of appreciation to.

Have a fucked up very messy and economically disastrous 2010 everyone! Now I’m going to get drunk, that’s the future for me - drinking vodka and watch the idiots of this world plunge down in the deepest abyss of misery ever seen will be fantastic entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment