Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A golden frog Mali style


In case you have missed it the Germanic tribe lead by Merkel has decided to withdraw almost all of its foreign kept gold and bring it home. Apparently, for a not disclosed reason, shipping all that gold will take the U.S. Fed 7 years.

Weirdly the extremely manipulated gold market where gold seem to appear and disappear depending on the time of day, has not reacted that much to this hilarious news. At least not yet. How it will react if that gold is nowhere to be found you don’t need to be an alchemist to predict.

But even IF that gold do exists for Ze Germans I hardly believe The Dutch underwater tribe will be so lucky. And I can guarantee that whoever is next to visit the vault of the Fed will, perhaps, enjoy the echo, but will not leave with any shiny metals.

And is it really a fluke that Mr. Hollandaise and his froggy tribe are in Africa fighting Negros again when we consider that Germany wants its gold kept in France back at a rate of 50 tonnes/year and Mali produces just over 50 tonnes/year?

I would not be surprised if the Anschluss of Alsace-Lorraine is discussed behind closed doors in case those Mali blacks do not dig fast enough.

Regardless this is the fire alarm singing at the shopping mall and all those with Germanic and Dutch ancestry hear it first and start running for the exists while the rest are standing around watching the latest fire sale.

I do hope you are paying attention to this. Personally I am hording so much popcorn now that the local stores around me are all sold out – this is going to be the most magnificent show of all time!



1 comment:

  1. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete