Monday, September 14, 2009

I want to sell sex again

I have been thinking about this for a long while now, I even got as far in my plans some years ago that I started a website and planed my price-list. Now I’m contemplating it again and if someone wants, come with an offer.

I have actually sold sex before, and bought it since I together with several of my old girlfriends bought sex from each other. I have also offered some compensation or demanded it after a couple of one-nighters, just for the fun of it.

Apparently as few as 1.7% of people between 16 and 25 in Sweden have sold sex. I find this kind of a boring number; it should be a lot higher. Come on people! It’s a good way to earn extra money, get to know interesting people and hand out a couple of fuck-you’s to the man. And if you are a student, ignore those stupid loans, get a job at a strip-club or sell yourself online instead, much better and no loan hanging over your head in the future.

A law that tells you that your body and your choices belong to the state is an unjust stupidity you never should obey.

I urge you all to pay your husband, wife, boyfriend or casual partner. It can be a penny or two; the gesture is the important part. I would also urge you to do what I have done on a couple of occasions, go to the police and confess to this “crime”. If all you people out there that believe, as I do, that who you chose to fuck with and under which circumstances this happens, is your business, and no one else’s, do this all the time, the oppressive and contra productive law becomes useless.

So please remember, insist on payment for every sex-act, no matter what age you are or who your partner is.

No comments:

Post a Comment