Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hyperinflation coming soon

Things are going so horrible bad in the US that it boggles even my mind. There are many of us that have been trying to warn people about this and that. Lately one of the main warnings being issued is the coming collapse of the USD. If there were any doubts about that looming disaster, you should take a look at this picture:

“That makes today your average, regular $26.2 billion dollar day of thin-air money injection ($7 + $ 19.2). To put this in context, today's fresh money operation, alone, would have been 88th on the list of yearly total output on the world GDP listing.”

And you know this money goes somewhere, and where are we seeing those “green shoots” again? That’s right…

Oh, we are being so royally fucked.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog....I have to say that I agree with your point of view. I have a similar blog if you would like to check it out...

    www.genxantihero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will and I did. :))

    ReplyDelete