Friday, May 29, 2009

What did I say years ago?

This is so much fun.

The words I'm about to say/write has appeared before and this will certainly not be the last time: I TOLD U SO!*

If you wanna know what created the crisis, why it will continue and soon will be much much worse, you can read my earlier ramblings. I have also given the answer how to fix it. If you, like me, understand basic math you are also laughing very hard right now at the cornflake-economist being quoted. "The crisis is losing momentum" !? :)




*If nothing new comes up, this is my only comment from now on regarding the “coming” depression. We are so royally screwed and if you haven’t already you should go out and buy lots of dried-up food packages, candles and other things that you soon will need.

No comments:

Post a Comment