Saturday, February 14, 2009

One of the expectant movies in my life

I really tried to stay away from Stieg Larssons books. This guy represents pretty much everything I detest in a human and he is dead. But when I finally read his Millennium trilogy I got thrills and I just know I had read a couple of the best books ever written. They are also available in English and other languishes for those who want to have a good reading experience. Now it has been filmed and the first one is soon at the theaters. This is the only thing that makes me sad about leaving Sweden again, but hopefully this and the following ones will be shown in Great Britain too.

---
The Millennium-series consist of "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" (2005, UK release in January, 2008), "The Girl Who Played With Fire", (2006, UK release in January 2009) and "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest"
---

No comments:

Post a Comment