Sunday, January 31, 2010

Eugenics

Visited Englands Freedome, Souldiers Rights and read about how social workers stole a baby since the mother was deemed too unintelligent by authorities.

For me this is eugenics all over again and this isn’t the first time I’ve heard of a story such as this, but it really got my blood boiling.

The duty of the social services, if there’s supposed to be such a thing, should be to offer whatever assistance may be needed to help them on the road to family life, instead of passing judgment on them on very shaky grounds. And stealing the baby directly from the mother’s arms? Fuck!

This is one of those limit things. The last drop that overfills the glass. I can tell you all right now that if any government thug ever did anything like this to me or mine I would go on the mother of all shooting-sprees. I would go after the record.

And I cannot believe how hospital staff and others around just stand by when this was going on. What the fuck!? I would rather die than let any bureaucrat snatch a baby from its mother’s warm embrace. Couldn’t any doctor, nurse or other patient picked up a scalpel and made these two social workers into immediate 5 liter blood donors? What the hell is wrong with people today?

This is heartless totalitarian master-race crap and believe me, it’s coming to you and your family in one form or the other very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment