Friday, April 10, 2009

I told you so...

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a piece about the current shootings that was popular back then and I said that we can expect an increase in those kinds of activities in the near future. And to no surprise you cannot open up a paper or even go online anymore without stubble onto some tragic event with people getting shot. I read a lot of newspapers from all over the world and to me the increase is already significant. I have not done a scientific study on the subject and it can be that the feeling of this increase might not be as valid, but it sure feels like it. As said before, when the madness increases, the economy gets even weaker and unemployment continue to rise while politicians promise better time as they have done millions of times before, this will not stop, it will continue to increase and what do you think is going to happen when that depression hits us?

“I told you so” is going to be my mantra for a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment