Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lady and the chimp

George W Bush was in several aspects a complete disaster at the white house but I actually never did see his wife. She is now writing a book but I thought it was kind of strange I never did see that woman during those 8 years of monkey business. Well I am European and Swedish, so we don’t get that many pictures of other countries rulers, but still. I can remember every president’s wife since Reagan, but not this one. The book is going to about the extraordinary events and people she met during her years at the white house and I’m actually going to buy that one, or maybe download it from Piratebay if it can be done. It might contain some stuff about that guy with the funny laugh she apparently is married to. And don’t we actually miss this guy? Okay he was a disaster, but check out what kind of prick they have now. I guess it’s true what they say, it can always get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment