Thursday, March 19, 2009

How we can defeat the recession

I was sitting at work today and then, out of nowhere, it hit me. A new fantastic way of solving the current recession! I don’t know if I’m the first one to think about this, but so far not one single government on this earth have made proper use of it, so I know I need to be among the first. The solution is as simple as it is brilliant, we tax air! Everyone from babies to old folks needs to breathe so no one can claim they don’t own lungs or anything like that. With a simple calculator we can formulate a list according to weight and age and then tax accordingly.

And to regulate this we also need a new department we can call Department of Inhalation Control (DIC). To this we also need a new scientific authority measuring the pureness, toxins and so forth in the air we breathe. This authority we can call: Research Air Pureness in the Environment (RAPE). And DIC together with RAPE would generate many new jobs. But it doesn’t stop there. If we do this I think we will see lots of new businesses showing up everywhere from whom you can buy cool fresh air from the mountains of Norway or tax-free Air from China at airports. Creating thousands of jobs all over the world. This could be the final solution. I have started sending out some mail to politicians but so far none of them have come back to me. I wonder if they are going to steal my idea and sell it as their own?

No comments:

Post a Comment