Monday, March 16, 2009

Idiotic Scientologists

For the reason of not wanting Tom Cruise to knock on my door - horrifying thought- I decline to make any more elaborate statements about this, quite possible, most stupid religion ever in history. Have been spending some hours this night reading about these lunatics, and damn. I thought Christians and Muslims held the flag high, but those religions can’t even hold a candle to these idiots. I thought that those crazy Hindus with their cows may take the price in low level madness, but damn. I mean, damn. How come whenever you think that people can’t get any more stupid you always stubble on something like this? Not that scientologist is new on the scene, but I never really got the time to read about them. God, you are all idiots, but these people, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment