Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If you do not win, blame it on the rain!

Have been playing some poker online the latest couple of days. Won some, lost some. Pretty much even. But every time I lose I just know it is because of manmade global warming. If it was not for the all the people sitting indoors in Europe (so cold) or the people in Asia that sitting indoors (to hot) and all the heavy rainfall, storms and other things that goes on in the world because we drive our cars to and from work, I would win every hand. If there is no one to oppose me, I would win. And I also blame manmade global warming for the constant lessening value of the Swedish money so I cannot get as much chips as the rest of the players. If only people would stop letting out carbon dioxide I would be a millionaire by now…

No comments:

Post a Comment