Friday, January 28, 2011

Conclusions of my Czech adventures

After spending some months in the lovely city of Prague I have lost about 10kg on a healthy diet of beer, strip clubs and McDonald´s. Goes to show you that a person can live on crappy food, alcohol, tobacco and erotic’s and still lose weight.

I bet they didn´t tell you that at the doctors when you were asking for “tha operation”.

I also meet a lot of great people from all over the world, some I will definitely stay in touch with.

Of course bad things happened to, some I´ve already mentioned and I won´t go back to that or throw crap at anything else that occurred. Let´s just say that shit happens – life sucks and then you die.

Prague is a very expensive city actually, and the strippers will rob you blind with their succulent eyes, so be careful if you ever go there.

I know some of you expected a more in-depth story, but I leave that for another day…

No comments:

Post a Comment