Thursday, May 7, 2009

hunting season on Economists

As I have said before, mainstream economists are intentionally ruining the world. If you know anything about economy and inflation you also know that every single thing central banks are doing and every single thing those so called “experts” are saying is the complete opposite of what is true and the complete opposite of what they ought to be doing and saying. I knew most of you out there are complete morons, but somehow I forgot that there is one set of people even more stupid than any other group; economists.

I don’t know how many times during how many years I have issued warnings about those economic policies that are regarded as “normal”, but it is a lot. And it is hard to keep track of how many times I have said something and it has been spot on like I’m a true oracle. As mentioned I have very low regard for any of you complete and utter maniacs. Still somehow I keep getting surprised how one stupidity always can be triumphed by another. In the footsteps of the Weimar republic the European Central Bank (ECB) are now applying the same monitory policies that brought out Hitler. Apparently it isn’t enough that the US and Great Britain is printing monopoly money at an unprecedented speed. It isn’t enough that IMF is demanding newly pressed useless bills. It isn’t enough that anyone, anywhere, at any time in history, always, without exception, have failed with this policy, they are still going to do it; printing money.

If printing money was the answer to any economic problem, countries finances would always be way on the plus-side.

This is complete madness. I have gone from thinking this will be bad, to very bad and now I’m actually starting to believe my own persona and thinking this might be the end. Never before in history have so many had so few to thank for so much fucking up. The evilness these people are performing right now is equivalent to the Gulags, to the holocaust and to the inquisition. This is not an exaggeration. Countless millions of people are going to die in Africa and elsewhere from these policies and the “brains” behind this lunacy, economists, should be convicted as history’s worst murderers. And this is only the prolog. What do you think is going to happen when chaos reign supreme and the worst economic disaster in our entire history is hitting us?

This cannot be stated and said enough. Please, if you survive this horrendous disaster that is coming, do as follows:

If you happen to bump into any of these mainstream economic as-holes during your long walks to find food in the future, please let a sign clearly point out for the rest of us where we can stop to piss and dance…

And please, start buying dried-up food packages, batteries, guns or whatever else you might need. There isn’t that much time left. Make plans. If I’m wrong, not only will I eat this lap-top I’m writing on, you can also stuff it to me and tell me how stupid I was. But if I’m right, this advice can actually save your life. Please listen. Please hear my warning. We are heading for a fall and if you do not act now or very soon it might be too late.

1 comment:

  1. I know you are far from my idealism, but I have been considering the inflationary problem a bit lately, and have a few things to object to :

    1 ) It is still possible to stop rampant inflation, by raising interest rates. Not without killing the economic "recovery", but still possible. I think that right now, a 5% (in Sweden) interest rate may stave off the worse and give time for further adjustment, but the number is creeping upwards by the day, no doubt.

    2 ) If, by chance, people like you and me manage to spread enough misery to keep the upswing from rocketing, there may be time to hit the breaks before its too late. So in a way, we are actually doing people a favour by being so negative. What we DO NOT NEED right now is a rally that moves faster than people see REAL inflation. And while the rally will of course drive inflation, I'm beginning to think that the "deflationary effects" are soon over, which means that inflation might show up even if the stock market starts idling.

    3 ) The "emergency loans" and "emergency credit" that has been extended to many companies, while still being horribly damaging long term, might actually flatten out the rate of inflation somewhat short-term. I know this sound completely backwards to what I preach - but I think that a lack of production is also inflationary. In short - lowering interest rates is inflationary both long and medium term. However - extending "emergency loans" may be medium-term slightly deflationary and long-term "stagflationary". I am in no way agreeing with this policy, I'm just trying to figure out if it is less of a problem than the low interest rates and bond purchases. If I'm correct - extending emergency loans would not mean an inflationary shock, rather a smoothed out decline in economic productiveness coupled with a slowly rising inflation.

    Your thoughts on this?

    ReplyDelete