Thursday, June 7, 2012

The fattest lady in history is about to sing the highest note ever heard




"If it wasn't for its banks' continued support at auctions, Spain would be unable to sell its debt. Right now confidence in Spain is at an all-time low."

// Nicholas Spiro of Spiro Sovereign



Hahaha.... if you don´t understand the fun with above quote, go down and read my previous post... 

this is hilarious stuff!!!


And the Chinese have just decided to lower their interest rates in order to join in the mutual destruction game!! 

hahaha... 

Bernie the Spender Bernanke is up! Let´s hope for QE3/4 here and we´re really off!! 


I cannot stop laughing and my co-workers are looking funny at me...  :) 

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was over when Rosilla tried to sing but then i remembered the good old melody, This is the song that never ends...it keeps on ... and so on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When my ears started bleeding, I realized that I might be dying and this might be the end. Then I woke up again.. My worst acid trip was watching Roseanne screing.

      Delete
    2. And then I thought, this is not the end. She is better then the others that don't know the actual words to the national anthem... If I were sad to proof I would provide an example, at least three.

      Delete