Monday, August 1, 2011

What’s wrong with you?

Spent some time yesterday checking who visit my blog in regards to the demopublican useless piece of agreement. As mentioned and as anyone able to read now know; that budget will increase spending, it will increase the deficit, and it will, in all likelihood, mean higher taxes. Also, and most importantly; it will NOT CUT A SINGLE THING.

This is fact. Hard, irrefutable, absolute fact.

Since I noticed that several journalists and plenty of leftie bloggers visited me and read the truth I actually expected that at least one of them would turn around and say “uh, I was wrong”, but of course not.

Reading papers this morning they continue the lying. They talk about “cuts” and that republicans got their way. They mention trillions of dollars to be withdrawn from the budget and they talk about how the Tea Party movement, a movement in uproar over this shadowy deal, are, somehow, happy today.

Leftie bloggers basically write the same only with the twist that somehow (don´t ask me how, have no idea) the poor will pay the bill and the rich got away with it again.

So I got to ask: when did so many of you become so pigheaded and stupid?

And to journalists, supposedly those who should watch the Powers and tell the truth to the general public; when did you sell your soul?


A politician: “I saved $1 million today”

Journalist: “Aha, how come?”

A politician: “I decided to not to borrow to buy 4 luxury limousines in the year 2019, instead I will only borrow so I can buy 3 of them”

Journalist: “Oh, great. I will put that in the paper tomorrow telling people how good you are saving the people’s money”

A politician: “But wait. That horrible opposition also forced me to cut spending in healthcare”

Journalist: “Oh no! How much?”

A politician: “One apparatus less. Don´t know which one out of the 32478392675 apparatus we had considered borrowing money to pay for and it’s in the year 2016, but I feel terrible for the elderly. And the poor will now die horribly”

Journalist: “Oh no!! I will certainly write about this. The poor will pay for it again uh? That bloody opposition. How dare they!?”

A Leftie: “The neo-liberal capitalists swine’s are stealing from the people”


Do I even need to say why this world is about to face the Greatest Depression anymore? It’s obvious you idiots out there love to live in a hellish nightmare.

So be it. Time to buy more popcorn. This is going to be the ride of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment