Thursday, August 25, 2011

Free people exist!

I cannot write this better so I´ll just copy and paste from Old Holborn.

Our world is going to down the crapper and so this is the way to live. This is my new goal. I want to be one of these people. And so should you if you have any sense of decency or moral.

...

The UN is shocked, shocked I tell you that there are people still wandering around without “statehood”. They estimate that between 12 and 15 million people are currently free range as opposed to part of the flock. Apparently, the don’t exist (on paper).

They have no access to “bank accounts, are unable to legally marry and cannot register the birth of their children. They have no rights”. Well not with the State anyway. I‘m quite sure they get along just fine without the “necessary paperwork” to buy and sell, fall in love and make babies. Every other species on the planet manages it (all 8.7 million of them) perfectly well without permission from the people who issue bits of paper.

It will come as no great surprise to readers that I crave statelessness and reject borders. The geography of my birth is of no importance. Rights issued by the State are meaningless and opaque. What the State allows me to do today, it may ban tomorrow. It dictates how I must live my life and plunders my bank account for the privilege of ruling me.

I return to the analogy of the farmer and his herd of sheep. Sure, since the farm became one big European Co Op, we may wander to other parts of the now enlarged pasture (as long as we are pure breed. Half breeds like Romanians and Poles must stick to the hogweed infected corners) but branded and stamped we remain. The property of the farmer. Labeled, measured, taxed and controlled. This is why the UN is concerned. There are free range sheep, managing perfectly well without er…the UN.

Round them up, brand them, vaccinate them, check their teeth and issue them with their papers. Immediately. For their own good. Before they spread.

Once again, I write

To be governed is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so.

To be governed is to be at every operation, at every transaction noted, registered, counted, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished.

It is, under pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be placed under contribution, drilled, fleeced, exploited, monopolized, extorted from, squeezed, hoaxed, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, vilified, harassed, hunted down, abused, clubbed, disarmed, bound, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, dishonoured. That is government; that is it's justice; that is its morality.


I will be putting that on T- Shirts. Available soon. Now get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment