Monday, November 16, 2009

I come and I go

Have been very busy lately. I’m fighting the Swedish government on a couple of issues and working pretty hard. I’ve also been offered another position in yet another country, an offer I’ll probably accept. Finally getting to that island where I can grow my own crops far away from the madness that is about to ensue.

As a consequence my postings will be a bit scarce for a while. This works out pretty well actually since I’ve been waiting for the economic figures to deteriorate further so I can, again, say ‘I told you so.’

So don’t expect more than one post a day or something.

And please people; keep a close eye on the USD and other things earlier mentioned. There will be more crashes coming and if you’re not prepared for them, tough.

2 comments:

  1. Why am I not surprised:
    "I'm fighting the Swedish government on a couple of issues"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, all the rest of the baboons do nothing but sit and wait to be screwed by public officials, someone has to complain and refuse to obey. Not that I care really, just fun to see authority figures squirm when someone says no to signing a form or something of the sort.

    ReplyDelete