Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This is not a joke, I will kill you

I know I sometimes speak of using violence in order to shrug of our oppressors, most of the time that is rhetoric to point out our dilemma, this is one of those “over the top” –blogs after all. However, everyone that knows me can tell ya I’m a puppy and that I’m not a violent person. But there is a limit, even for a soft-minded Swede as myself.

This would be my limit:


I can tell you all right now, if anyone try to inoculate me, by force, with a vaccine, for the Swine-flu or whatever; I’ll put up a hell of a fight. And if anyone does anything to my child or any of my relatives, I’ll go on a killing rampage knocking off any authority I can find.

This is not a joke.

I don’t think the Swedish government nor very few others would impose such a law, but if they ever do, this is a warning, and I know I’m not alone.

This may very well be the last straw for many Americans, so IF this law and similar ones goes into actual usage, I aspect dead politicians, dead police and many dead citizens in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment